Events and workshops
Suitable for absolute beginners or those looking to blow the dust off an old treasured hobby, come along to one of our workshops, or book a private party to learn a new skill with a group of friends.
Book a private event
"FUN EVENING WITH YOUR FRIENDS - TICK
LEARNING A NEW CRAFT - TICK
FIZZ AND CHOCOLATE - TICK
CROSS STITCH NIGHTS ARE THE NEW BOOK CLUB"
Host a cross stitch party in your own home or at a local venue for a really unique and fun evening with your friends. Prices start from £25 per person, including all materials and a glass or two of prosecco and content will be tailored to suit your group. Whether it's a cute initial to hang in a hoop, a patch for a t-shirt, a leather cuff or a Christmas ornament, Hannah will create something to just right for you. Please email your request (bookings accepted within Middlesex, Surrey or Central London).
"LOVING MY NEW HOBBY. IT'S GOING TO GET ME OFF MY IPHONE AND DOING SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE OF AN EVENING."
Design and stitch your own cuff workshop - Wonderlust, Teddington
Thursday November 8th
Come along to a wonderful boutique venue in Teddington, South West London, for a relaxing evening to learn the comforting traditional craft of cross stitch but with a contemporary twist. Combining fashion and craft you will create your own design for a stitchable leather cuff which you can wear with pride and show off your new found skill.
- Arrive, meet each other and have a glass of bubbles whilst hearing a bit about how cross stitch is no longer solely your granny's pastime
- Take a seat
- Let your creative juices flow and get support in making your own design pattern
- Choose a colour scheme for the design from the thread reels
- Get stitching!
- Stitchable leather cuff in metallic gold, black, or tan (please specify a choice on booking)
- Pattern templates
- A selection of threads to create your unique design - maybe match it to your favourite outfit
- A lesson on how to make it look amazing
- A glass or two of fizz to get the creativity flowing
- All yours to take away in a goody bag on the day!