Come along to a wonderful boutique venue in Teddington, South West London, for a relaxing evening to learn the comforting traditional craft of cross stitch but with a contemporary twist. Combining fashion and craft you will create your own design for a stitchable leather cuff which you can wear with pride and show off your new found skill.
- Arrive, meet each other and have a glass of bubbles whilst hearing a bit about how cross stitch is no longer solely your granny's pastime
- Take a seat
- Let your creative juices flow and get support in making your own design pattern
- Choose a colour scheme for the design from the thread reels
- Get stitching!
- Stitchable leather cuff in metallic bronze, black, bright pink or denim (please specify a choice on booking)
- Pattern templates
- A selection of threads to create your unique design - maybe match it to your favourite outfit
- A lesson on how to make it look amazing
- A glass or two of fizz to get the creativity flowing
- All yours to take away in a goody bag on the day!
You will receive a confirmation of your place by email within 24 hours of booking.